A letter from Smith to Gordon Brown, leaked to the Daily Mail, contains the allegation that an economic downturn will “increase support for racism” and that this “presents a threat as there is evidence that grievances based on experiencing racism is one of the factors that can lead to people becoming terrorists.”
In other words, if whites react badly to any of the following:
- car bombs in London’s city centre;
- bus bombs;
- London Underground bombs;
- mosques being built in every town and city;
- the Muslim religion being forced on white kids at school;
- anti-white ‘affirmative action’ government-sponsored programmes;
- countless anti-white racist attacks which have seen hundreds of innocents murdered;
- the supplantment of the the white British people by hordes of invaders;
then it is the whites’ fault that Muslims become terrorists, according to Smith and her MI5 genii.
Well, we beg to disagree. We believe that there are two primary causes of terrorism in Britain:
1. Mass Third World immigration which has seen millions of people enter this country who do not seek to become British, but to convert this country into another Iran;
2. Biased British foreign policy in the Middle East which has caused this country, along with America and some other European nations, to become the scapegoats for all that is wrong in the Middle East.
The only solution to tackling the question of terrorism in Britain is, therefore, to halt and reverse Third World immigration, and to employ an unbiased foreign policy which puts British interests first.
We, and increasing numbers of the British public, reject with contempt the allegation that whites are responsible for all the world’s problems.
*Important to note was the Tory response to Smith’s letter. Damian Green, the Tory immigration spokesman, said: “This rips the veil off the complacent comments we have been getting from Home Office ministers about how their performance is improving. It is clear that in almost all areas of the Home Office things are going to get worse.”
Readers will note how Green avoids mentioning the main allegation — that whites are somehow responsible for driving Muslims towards terrorism, and also avoids the whole issue of what is to be done to solve the problem.
Given that the Tories were, and still are, enthusiastic supporters of the illegal war in Iraq (one of the primary drivers for terrorism in Europe), it is not surprising that they shy away from addressing any real issue.
Were you thinking that the Tories would be any better? Think again. The BNP is the only party with clear cut solutions to the mess created by years of Tory and Labour misrule.
BNP News Team